Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Paws for Cocktails

On Thursday, November 29 from 5:30 until 10:30 p.m., the Atlanta Pet Rescue and Adoption is hosting their 6th annual Paws for Cocktails at Park Tavern in Atlanta. The price of the event is $15.00, but that includes food, one free drink, a pet psychic, a raffle, a live and silent auction, and a $25.00 gift certificate to Golfsmith. All of the proceeds from the live and silent auctions will go to Atlanta Pet Rescue.

Please correct me if I am wrong, but I do not believe you can bring your dog to this event, but it sure is a dog friendly cause! So all of you Georgia dog lovers out there should go to this awesome event and support your love of dogs!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder if there will be treats for the pups? Anyway, sounds like a great cause and a lot of fun meeting other animal lovers.

Count me in!

Katie Vandegrift said...

That's great to hear Joseph! I am sure there will be great dog treats available to buy during both of the auctions.